There’s so much to be in love with at this time of year–blooming colors, gorgeous flowers, outdoor gatherings, lanterns swinging in the breeze.
So put on something pretty (or your favorite jeans) and help us celebrate the spirit of spring!
- Treat your Tastebuds with Refreshments from our favorite “Gathering of Friends” cookbook series.
- Be Inspired with lovely spring tablescapes, entertaining ideas, and home décor.
- Find Gift Drawings throughout the store.
First Friday Fiesta
Friday, May 2, 5:00-8:00 pm
Medium Size Kids will be performing in front of Nico Bella Salon. So many fun activities! May’s First Friday will bring festive dancing, music, Mexican food, Cinco de Mayo kids’ crafts, and more to Downtown Camas!
Activities will include:
- Authentic Mexican Dancing by Ballet Folklorico Olincalli, a local nonprofit since 2006 that teaches traditional Mexican dancing to youth. Olincalli means “House of Movement” in the Nahuatl language. There will be 13 dances along with a salsa demonstration. Dancing starts at 6pm and again at 645pm in Downtown Camas at 4th and Birch.
- Enjoy churros and elephant ears!
- Free Cinco de Mayo crafts for kids, tattoos, and face painting
- Make s’mores over a real fire pit with Mexican chocolate
- Do the “Piñata Scramble” in participating businesses (Including Lizzabeth A) & enter to win prizes donated by downtown merchants
- Live music at multiple locations throughout town
- Wear a sombrero or poncho or other festive outfit and be entered to win
- Specials, complimentary offerings, and themed activities in many downtown shops